It’s time for our 2nd Annual Tollyclub Photo Contest! Held in conjunction with National Photography Day, this is your chance to show off your photography skills AND win some cool prizes.
All entries must be received by 11:59 pm (PST), Monday, August 17, 2020.
Who May Enter:
All 2020 full, associate and honorary members of the Tollycraft Boating Club [except for Bridge members, their immediate families and professional photographers (people who earn 50% or more of their income from photography)].
Not a Tollyclub member yet? Check out our membership details.
- Submit your favourite boating photographs (maximum 2). These can be anything related to boating – a Tollycraft does NOT need to be in the photo.
- Photos must be taken by the entrant.
- Cropped photos are eligible. We do not accept digitally altered photos. Adjustments to enhance the quality of a photograph are acceptable, such as exposure, brightness, contrast, etc.
- The Tollycraft Boating Club reserves the right to disqualify photos deemed unacceptable.
- By entering the contest, entrants agree that photos submitted can be used by the Tollycraft Boating Club for marketing, promotional and advertising purposes.
- Submissions will not be accepted once the deadline lapses.
- Printed (paper) photographs are not be accepted. Digital entries only please, using the form below.
How To Enter:
- To submit your photograph, complete the entry form below and upload your photo.
- Submissions are limited to two (2) entries per person and must be submitted one at a time. All submissions are final, no photo exchanging allowed.
- On Tuesday, August 19, all submitted photos will be posted to Facebook where the photo with the most “Likes” wins. The voting period will run from August 19-21. Entrants do NOT need a Facebook account to enter.
- There will be one Grand Prize winner and five finalists.
- Grand Prize: Photo on the cover of the 2021 Tollycraft Boating Club roster and upcoming newsletter and new club burgee.
- Five Finalists: Photo included in the 2021 Tollycraft Boating Club roster and upcoming newsletter.
Enter the contest now!!
Please contact Sandra Lewis (Shiloh/Paradigm Shift) at firstname.lastname@example.org.