These coconut macaroons need only three easy ingredients and give you all the yummy coconut flavour with NO flour!
Coconut Macaroons (GF) - Liz Trythall (MsLyzz)
You do not need to specifically measure the sweetened condensed milk, just pour most of it into your bowl, leaving approximately 2 TBSP in the can.
Store covered, best eaten 4-5 days
© Liz Trythall (MsLyzz)
- 1 14 oz bag sweetened, flaked coconut (this is slightly more than 5 1/2 cups coconut)
- 1 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk (leave about 2 tbsp in the can)
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla (optional)
- Preheat oven to 325°F convection oven or 350°F standard oven
- Combine almost the entire can of sweetened condensed milk (leave about 2 tablespoons in the can) with coconut. Stir to combine.
- Let the dough set for 5-10 minutes, to allow the coconut to absorb the milk.
- Scoop or spoon mixture, about two tablespoons, onto baking sheets that are covered with parchment paper or silicone baking mats.
- Bake for approximately 25 minutes or until starting to turn golden brown.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for approximately five minutes, then transfer to a wire baking rack to cool.
See more Tollyclub recipes or send your favourite Tolly recipes to share with other members