Not only are these gingerbread spice cookies easy, they are also sooooo good! Perfect for a cool evening on your Tolly with some tea or hot chocolate.
Easy and Soft Gingerbread Spice Cookies
*** Tollycraft tested and Tollyclub approved ****
© Liz Trythall (MsLyzz)
- 1 Spice Cake/Gingerbread cake mix (I use Duncan Hines. Brand doesn’t matter.)
- 8 oz cool whip
- 1 egg
- 3 tbsp cinnamon
- 6 tbsp coarse sugar sprinkles
- Mix the first three ingredients with a hand mixer. It will be very gooey.
- Mix the cinnamon and coarse sugar sprinkles in a small bowl.
- Drop 1 1/2 tbsp (approximate) of the dough into the cinnamon/sugar mixture and roll.
- Bake 15-20 minutes at 350ºF or until just barely turning brown on the edges and not glistening in the center.
- Do not overcook. These will not look done, but set up nicely within about one minute and remain soft.
See more Tollyclub recipes like these gingerbread spice cookies, or send your favourite Tolly recipes to share with other members