- April 30, 2020 - May 3, 2020
1:00 pm - 11:00 am
April 30 – May 3
Montlake Cut, Lake Washington
Hosted by Steve and Charlene Dittoe (The Big W), Brian and Erin Perkins (Lost in Paradise)
Complete your on-line registration and payment below to reserve your spot on the Log Boom.
*** Deadline to register: Friday, January 31***
- Registration with the UW is due in February. The Tollyclub’s participation will confirmed once we have filled our allotted space.
- Space is limited to 180′ of log boom space. This can accommodate 12-13 boats depending on the beam widths.
- If you are using an iPad to register and having difficulty completing payment, please try using a computer or other device.
Thursday, April 30
- Arrivals – Boats can arrive to the log boom starting at 1 p.m.
Saturday, May 2
- Opening Day crew races and boat parade
- Everyone is welcome to join our Tolly Fun! Non-members pay a $10 surcharge per boat to cover their portion of the expenses associated with the event. Please select “1 Non-Member Surcharge” when you register below.
- Following the event, you will receive a discount code to join the Tollycraft Boating Club. The code is valid for 30 days and saves you $10 off the new member registration fee.
How to Register
- Registration fee is $11 / foot of beam
- Each ticket represents one foot of beam. Select the number of tickets that equal your beam’s width. For example if your beam is 16′, select 16 tickets.
- For Tolly’s whose beam includes a partial foot, please round up to the next complete foot (i.e. 13.2 feet = 14 feet),
- Payment must accompany your registration to guarantee your spot on the Log Boom. Please contact our treasurer (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any problems.
- If you are unable to select your Tolly’s beam, that means we have reached our maximum allowed space on the beam.
Online event registration and ticketing powered by Event Espresso