Welcome to the Tollycraft Boating Club – we’re glad you joined!
And now that you’re planning on coming to your first Tollycraft Boating Club Rendezvous here’s what to expect.
- Registration and payment is done on-line. Please register everyone who will be on your boat for the weekend and taking part in all the fun.
- The Rendezvous registration fee covers:
- Dinner on Friday and Saturday
- Two continental breakfasts (traditionally coffee and doughnuts)
- One breakfast prepared by the club’s Bridge and other volunteers
- Souvenir t-shirts for each registered participant
- Commodore gift for your boat
- If you have family members or friends who would like to join you for Friday or Saturday, you can choose to purchase dinner tickets for them. This way they can be part of the fun while they are there and enjoy dinner with the group.
- Children 5 and under are free but please note that doesn’t include the dinners. But you can choose to purchase dinner tickets for your child(ren) if that works best for your family.
Moorage at Roche Harbor
- Your moorage at Roche Harbor will be arranged by the event organizers – there is no need to contact the marina to reserve a slip.
- Payment for your moorage will be completed directly with the marina staff once you arrive at Roche Harbor. And they come to you at your slip!
- Please note that depending on the size of your boat and the size of the slip you are assigned, you may be sharing with another Tolly member – a great way to get know more people.
The Rendezvous Theme
- Each year the incoming Commodore announces the theme for the next Rendezvous – this year our Commodore Duane Oswald chose Gilligan’s Island.
- Many of the events and decorations taking place during the Rendezvous will feature this theme.
- You can join in the fun of the theme by:
- Decorating your boat
- Bringing costumes that represent the theme. We encourage all participants to dress for the theme for Saturday’s dinner (and of course you are welcome to be Gilligan or Mary Ann throughout the weekend)
- If you are bringing a pet, there will be a pet parade where the pets walk the red carpet in their theme costumes
Tollycraft Rendezvous Boat Prizes
- During dinner on Saturday night, six boat prizes will be announced in the following categories:
- Best of Show
- Best Original Tolly
- Best Restored Tolly
- Best Decorated Tolly
- Hard Luck Award
- These prizes are determined by secret ballot by all participants.
- You will receive your ballot when you register upon arrival. During the weekend you will have the opportunity to meet other Tolly owners and see their boats to complete your ballot.
- See the schedule for an overview of the weekend’s fun!
- All first time Rendezvous participants are invited to a meet & greet on Thursday, June 20 (time TBD). This will give you a chance to meet other newcomers, ask any questions you may have and start the fun of Rendezvous weekend.
- On Thursday, we traditionally do Docktails and Potluck for happy hour and dinner. Participants are asked to bring an appy for docktails and a potluck dish for dinner.
- Throughout the weekend there will be 50/50 draws, games and other fun – the complete schedule will be posted once it is finalized.
- Tolly clothing and merchandise will be available for sale during the Rendezvous – a great way to show your Tolly love throughout the year!
We look forward to welcoming you to your first Tollycraft Boating Club Rendezvous and if you have any questions, please contact us.