Recent Blogs Posts

1. rail fittings

Quote Originally Posted by lostatlast View Post
    I called and left a message a couple days ago. If anybody has a bag of the "Plastic Hand Rail Adaptors" I'm interested.

Check out Perfect McDonald for all things rail, canvas, etc. Excellent source for DIY'ers. Good prices and good service.

https://www.perfectfit.com/15975/Boat-Top-Fittings.html

Their home page:

https://www.perfectfit.com
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Questions on specs and a part needed

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Maddox View Post
    Dear Greg:

I believe the company that made your original struts and rudders was Buck Algonquin. They are still in business, and you can find their website and product catalogue on the Internet.

That being said, you could also contact Gordon Graham at Resources International (Tolly-Classified.com) and see what they can tell you about your shaft diameter and the struts. I imagine your shafts are 1.250" but that is only a guess.
    Morel Industries In Arlington ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Gel coat repair and engine questions

Quote Originally Posted by Pierce View Post
    Yea, timing can affect the performance too. Sounds like maybe you need a mech to figure this out.
    Thank You for your help.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Gel coat repair and engine questions

Quote Originally Posted by Pierce View Post
    Assuming you're gas, having one bad cylinder on a V8 can make a difference. Do you have a lot of hours on it?
    Actually it is a 30 foot Sport Cruise, and about 1300 hours, someone else said maybe the distributor. It runs great but when you get to 2000 RPM even if you give it more gas it does not rev up or go faster. We also was wondering about the drive shaft maybe too. Engine is a 270 Crusader.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Lehr 5hp PROPANE outboard for sale

Quote Originally Posted by Aquila View Post
    5 hp Lehr, ideal for dinghy .... $1400.

Attachment 2292We bought the Lehr to avoid safety and storage issues with carrying gasoline on our diesel powered 34 Tolly tricabin.

Had to replace the Lehr after a rotator cuff injury made me unable to start it.

Lehr for sale with text.jpg

Complained to Lehr about how hard it was to start. They paid for a full service and upgrade by Freelance Outboards of Seattle. Then I found a
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast