Thread: 1979 34 Tricabin for sale

Live in Lake Forest Park. Boat is in La Conner

1979 34 Tricabin for sale

Hello All,
    I am preparing to sell my 34 Tricabin. It has bee kept in a covered slip in La Conner for 20 years, and does not have some of the issues that many tricabins have. Aft cabin has been converted to a double bed on one side and storage on the other.
    Equipment: Twin gas Mercruisers with center rise freshwater cooling systems and electronic ignitions, generator, central heat, radar, inverter, electronic waste treatment system, new fridge with remote compressor, decent canvas on bridge, spare props, windlass, surround sound system. Also an 11' Olympian fiberglass dinghy on Weaver davits with a 9.9/15 HP Mercury outboard.
    It has been run at trawler speed most of its life, so not pushed too hard. One engine was long block rebuilt in 2012 and has about 500 hours. The other is a 3800 hour original. It runs so well, I haven't been able to justify replacing it. The hours will be taken into consideration on price. I have not yet listed it with a broker, but will in the next week or two.
    I invite you to compare it to any others out there and judge for yourself.
    I am starting at $35k, but will be flexible for a quick sale before it is listed. I will add some pictures soon, when I figure out how.
    Thatch Harvey 425-770-4428 thatchh@yahoo.com
    P1000299.jpgP1000299.jpg

P1000073.jpg
    Last edited by thatchh; 04-19-2018 at 02:01 PM. Reason: pictures

2. 04-19-2018, 02:05 PM

Live in Lake Forest Park. Boat is in La Conner
    Boat sold at the end of May. Just for market reference, it went for $30k. I'm sorry to report (from a Tollycraft club standpoint) that I have moved on to a different brand. However, the new owner is very enthusiastic about the boat and may become a club member soon.