What makes these oatmeal raisin cookies great for your Tolly? There is no need to store lots of baking ingredients and you can have tasty Tolly treats in minutes!
Oatmeal Raisin Cookies - Liz Trythall (MsLyzz)
*** Boat tested and Tollyclub approved ****
Cookies will be under baked to be soft, chewy and yummy!
© Liz Trythall (MsLyzz)
- 1 cup raisins ( add more raisins if you like them)
- 1/4 cup butter (1/2 stick )
- 3 oz cream cheese (this makes your cookies softer AND helps them keep longer)
- 1 egg
- Oatmeal cookie mix
- Preheat oven to 325°F convection oven or 350°F standard oven
- Mix all ingredients together until smooth
- Drop by tablespoon onto greased cookie sheet
- Bake in convection oven for 14 min OR in regular oven for 8-10 min
See more Tollyclub recipes or send your favourite Tolly recipes to share with other members