Fudge. It’s gooey, it’s yummy and it’s easy to make on your Tolly! And this peanut butter fudge recipe won’t take up valuable space in your fridge.
© Liz Trythall (MsLyzz)
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup chopped peanuts (optional)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Butter a square pan and line with parchment paper for easy fudge removal. Set aside.
- In a microwave safe 2 quart bowl, heat white chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk on high for 1 minute. Remove from microwave. Let sit for 1 minute, then stir to combine. If needed, heat an additional 30 seconds. Stir until chips are completely melted and chocolate is smooth.
- Stir in vanilla extract.
- Pour fudge into prepared pan. Let fudge cool completely before cutting into 1 inch squares. (you can place in the refrigerator for 1 hour to speed up the process.)
- Store in an airtight container. Fudge does not need to be kept refrigerated.
See more Tollyclub recipes like this peanut butter fudge, or send your favourite Tolly recipes to share with other members