April 30 – May 3
Montlake Cut, Lake Washington
Hosted by Steve and Charlene Dittoe (The Big W), Brian and Erin Perkins (Lost in Paradise)
Complete your on-line registration and payment below to reserve your spot on the Log Boom.
*** Deadline to register: Friday, January 31***
- Registration with the UW is due in February. The Tollyclub’s participation will confirmed once we have filled our allotted space.
- Space is limited to 180′ of log boom space. This can accommodate 12-13 boats depending on the beam widths.
- If you are using an iPad to register and having difficulty completing payment, please try using a computer or other device.
Thursday, April 30
- Arrivals – Boats can arrive to the log boom starting at 1 p.m.
Saturday, May 2
- Opening Day crew races and boat parade
- Everyone is welcome to join our Tolly Fun! Non-members pay a $10 surcharge per boat to cover their portion of the expenses associated with the event. Please select “1 Non-Member Surcharge” when you register below.
- Following the event, you will receive a discount code to join the Tollycraft Boating Club. The code is valid for 30 days and saves you $10 off the new member registration fee.
How to Register
- Registration fee is $11 / foot of beam
- Each ticket represents one foot of beam. Select the number of tickets that equal your beam’s width. For example if your beam is 16′, select 16 tickets.
- For Tolly’s whose beam includes a partial foot, please round up to the next complete foot (i.e. 13.2 feet = 14 feet),
- Payment must accompany your registration to guarantee your spot on the Log Boom. Please contact our treasurer (email@example.com) if you have any problems.
- If you are unable to select your Tolly’s beam, that means we have reached our maximum allowed space on the beam.
We're sorry, but all tickets sales have ended because the event is expired.