Please see our current COVID-19 Update: www.tollyclub.com/covid-19-update
Thinking about or planning on attending the 2020 Tollyclub Rendezvous? Here are some Tollyclub Rendezvous FAQs to help make this a great event for everyone on your Tolly!
- Registration opens March 8, 2020 at 10 a.m.
- Your Rendezvous registration fee covers:
- Burgers and Brews on Saturday
- Catered dinner on Saturday night
- Club sponsored potluck dinner on Friday
- Two continental breakfasts (coffee and doughnuts)
- One breakfast prepared by the club’s Bridge and other volunteers
- Souvenir t-shirts for each registered participant
- Commodore gift for your boat
- And lots of fun!!!!
- REGISTER NOW
Registration Fees and Dates (all times PST)
- Early Tolly Registration: March 8 (10 a.m.) – March 21 (11:55 p.m.) – $100 per person
- Rendezvous Registration: March 22 (12 a.m. ) – April 30 (11:55 p.m.) – $125 per person
- Late Registration: May 1 (12 a.m.) – May 31 (11:55 p.m.) – $150 per person
- Youth Registration (6-12): March 8 (10 a.m.) – May 31 (11:55 p.m.) – $75 per youth
- Child Registration (0-5): March 8 (10 a.m.) – May 31 (11:55 p.m. ) – $0 per child
- Non-Member Surcharge: $30 per boat (see details below)
- REGISTER NOW
Additional Dinner Tickets
- If you have guests wanting to join you on Saturday for our White Night Dinner, you may purchase additional dinner tickets on the registration form.
- Ticket prices are $50 and $30 for youth (6-12). Children under 6 are free.
- Please purchase additional tickets by the May 31 deadline.
Moorage at Roche Harbor
- Moorage at Roche Harbor is complimentary on Wednesday, June 24 – arrive a day early and enjoy everything that Roche Harbor offers.
- Your moorage at Roche Harbor is arranged by the event organizers – there is no need to contact the marina to reserve a slip.
- Payment for your moorage is completed directly with the marina staff once you arrive at Roche Harbor. And they come to your slip!
- Depending on the size of your boat and the size of the slip you are assigned, you may share with another Tolly member – a great way to get know more people.
The Rendezvous Theme
- The 2020 Tollyclub Rendezvous theme is Tollyribbean.
- The events and decor during the Rendezvous are based around this theme.
- Join in the Tollyribbean theme by:
- Decorating your boat
- Dressing the part:
- Friday night dinner calls for Caribbean styled attire
- Saturday night dinner is White Night! Show us your finest white attire with a splash of hot Caribbean color
- And of course, everyone is welcome to dress in Tollyribbean style throughout the weekend. (Tolly Teal was made for this theme!)
- If your pet is attending the Rendezvous, be sure to include a Tollyribbean themed outfit for our annual Pet Parade.
Rum Runner Dinghy Cruise
- Thursday at 7 p.m.
- Start your dinghy engines and let’s head to Nelson Bay. A past commodore will lead this dinghy parade for an evening cruise and cocktail. We might even try a wagonwheel “dinghy style”. All participants receive one rum drink – bring your cup!
Caribbean Night! Tollyclub sponsored potluck dinner
- Friday at 6 p.m.
- A joint potluck dinner! The club prepares beef and chicken while the rest of dinner is served based on your boat length:
- 40 and under: salad or side
- 41 and up: dessert
Rendezvous Boat Prizes
- During dinner on Saturday night, boat prizes are announced.
- The categories for 2020 are:
- Best of Show
- Best Original Tolly
- Best Restored Tolly
- Best Decorated Tolly
- Hard Luck Award
- These prizes are determined by secret ballot by all participants.
- Your ballot is included in your welcome package. During the weekend you will have the opportunity to meet other Tolly owners and see their boats to complete your ballot.
- All pets (with their humans) are welcome to take part in our Pet Parade on Saturday afternoon
- Tollyclub celebrities judge the pets based on the following criteria:
- Theme: How well the Tollyribbean theme is portrayed by the pet
- Presentation: The pet and human’s presentation on the red carpet
- Creativity: Incorporation of creativity into the theme representation and/or presentation
- Overall Impression
- The pets with the three highest overall scores receive prizes.
- Prior to the pet parade, complete the pet information form (included in your welcome package) to hand to the MC during the Pet Parade.
- Interested in helping out during the Rendezvous? Volunteer sign-up takes place on Thursday, so you can choose your preferred area of expertise or interest.
- And thank-you in advance from the event organizers for giving an hour or two of your time.
- Everyone is welcome to join our Tolly Fun! If your Tolly is not registered with the Tollycraft Boating Club, there is a $30 surcharge per boat to cover expenses associated with the event. Please select “1 Non-Member Surcharge” when you register.
- Following the event, you will receive a discount code to join the Tollycraft Boating Club. The code is valid for 30 days and saves you $30 off the new member registration fee.
- All first time Rendezvous participants and new Tollyclub members are invited to a meet & greet on Thursday afternoon. This is your chance to meet other newcomers, ask any questions you may have and start the fun of Rendezvous weekend. For more ideas on what to expect check out the photos from our past Rendezvous: 2019, 2018, 2017
- Does your Tolly’s library need to be refreshed? Then bring your books, DVDs and videos to swap on Friday! Organized by Sue Worthy (Sue Bee, Tolly 37), this is a great chance to stock up for the summer cruising season.
- Throughout the weekend take part in our 50/50 draws, games and other fun – check out the complete schedule
- Tollyclub clothing and merchandise are available for sale during the Rendezvous – a great way to show your Tolly love throughout the year!
We look forward to welcoming you to the 2020 Tollycraft Boating Club Rendezvous and if you have any questions, please contact us.