Below you’ll find a collection of Tolly Tips – links to useful articles and websites to make your Tollylife even better!
Navigation & Cruising
- How to anchor a boat – an illustrated guide! (Waterborne)
- How To Pivot A Single Engine Inboard Boat On Its Own Length (Boat US)
- No Wake Speed Limit Zones in B.C. and Washington (Waggoner)
Maintenance & Upgrades
- Getting Rid of Stubborn Stains (Boat USA)
- Installing An Electric Head (Boat USA)
- Restore and revive faded gelcoat: Three different methods to try (Practical Boat Owner)
- Inflatable PFDs Won’t Save You Without Proper Care and Use (Practical Sailer)
- Cruising with Critters (Northwest Yachting)
Life on a Tolly
- Boaters, Stock Your Fridge at these Pacific Northwest Farmers’ Markets (Waggoner)
- Fishing Hooks (Boat USA)
- Tips for Conserving Water on a Boat (Waterborne)
- Leaving Your Boat in a Foreign Port (Practical Sailor)
Tolly Tips are added once a week or so – check back for more.
See more Tollylife.