What could be easier than making cookies with only TWO ingredients? And with some tasty add-ins you probably have on your Tolly, these banana oatmeal breakfast cookies will be gone before lunch!
Two Ingredient Oatmeal Banana Breakfast Cookies
*** Boat tested ***
Looking for a sweeter and crunchier cookie? Substitute half of the oats with an equal amount of granola.
© Liz Trythall (MsLyzz)
- 2 large bananas, mashed
- 2 cups gluten free oats or quaker oats (quick minute will work)
Optional but easy flavour enhancers:
- Ground ginger
- Vanilla or almond extract
Optional but easy and tasty add-ins:
- chocolate chips
- peanut butter chips
- dried cranberries
- chopped walnuts, almond or pecans
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- If using gluten-free oats - place in blender or food processor and blend until oats become the consistency of flour; it's okay if it's not perfectly ground. (If using regular or 1 minute oats do not need to make in consistency of flour)
- In large bowl combine mashed banana with oats until smooth. Add in flavour enahancers to taste and 1/2 cup of your favorite add in(s)
- Spray baking sheet with nonstick spray. Drop dough by large tablespoons onto cookie sheet; flatten a bit with a rubber spatula.
- Bake for 9-12 minutes or until cookies are set. Remove from oven and cool on wire rack. Cookies will keep in a covered container for a few days, or they can be frozen and reheated. Makes about 12-14 cookies.
See more Tollyclub recipes like these Two Ingredient Banana Oatmeal Cookies, or send your favourite Tolly recipes to share with other members