November 30 – December 2, 2018
Port of Poulsbo Marina
- Don’t miss the last Tollyclub Mini of 2018! Join us at the Port of Poulsbo Marina from November 30 to December 2 to celebrate another great cruising year and the holiday season.
- If your Tolly is joining in the fun, please contact the marina directly for moorage: 360-779-3505
- Weekend details:
- Friday dinner: Pot luck and White Elephant gift exchange
- Saturday dinner: A yummy dinner at Signo di Vino in the banquet room. The restaurant is on Front Street and a short walk from the marina. Please wear your “favorite” holiday sweater!
- This is the weekend of the Poulsbo Jule Fest! Saturday 10 a.m. – 4 p.m., the Sons of Norway hosts a bazaar, lunch (serving pea soup and grilled lefse, rommegrot), and youth dancers perform in traditional costume. At 4:30 p.m. the Vikings welcome the Santa Lucia to a bonfire on the waterfront and read the Winter Solstice proclamation.
- More details and register now.
- Hosted by Pete Simpson and Donna Copley (email@example.com)
31st Annual Roche Harbor Rendezvous
June 20-23, 2019
- Gilligan, the Skipper, the millionaire, his wife, the movie star, the professor and Mary Ann look forward to welcoming you to the largest annual gathering of Tollycraft boats!
- Registration begins in winter 2019.
- Theme: Gilligan’s Island
- Mark your calendars today!
- Updates, details and registration info will be posted on the 2019 Rendezvous page