It’s time to grab your tackle box and fishing rods and join us for the 2021 Tollyclub Rendezvous.
We are excited to host the 2021 Tollyclub Rendezvous this June at Roche Harbor!
It was necessary to make some changes to our traditional Rendezvous to ensure a safe event for everyone. Working with the Roche Harbor staff, we developed a socially distanced Rendezvous schedule.
What is not changing is our commitment to welcoming you, your family, your Tolly and enjoying four days of fun and friendship.
As COVID regulations are constantly changing, please check our website for updates.
So, what’s different about this year’s Rendezvous?
- Social distancing is in effect on the docks and throughout Roche Harbor.
- Masks are required on the docks and in all Roche Harbor venues unless you are eating or drinking.
- The tents on the dock may have the sides removed, so plan on some warm clothes for the evenings,
- The capacity of each tent is limited to a maximum of 50 people,
- The main tent (which is made up of two 30’ x 30” tents) will have 10 tables spaced 6 feet apart. A maximum of 10 people can be seated at each table, for a maximum capacity of 100.
- The small tent (30’x30”) may be able to have a few tables spaced 6 feet apart, but will primarily be used for clothing sales, food prep, and vendors.
- No Thursday evening potluck.
- All the meals will be served in a paper To Go box.
- The club will provide hand sanitizer and sanitizer wipes.
- Emphasis is on safe food handling. The club is providing:
- Food safe gloves.
- Paper plates, paper to-go boxes, paper cups and napkins.
- Prepackaged plastic utensils (knife, fork, spoon, napkin).
- Individually packaged condiments (sugar, creamer, butter, syrup, ketchup, mustard, mayo, salt, pepper, etc.).
- This goes against our effort to go green and minimize disposable paper products, but safety comes first this year! All the paper goods will be recyclable.
Rendezvous registration is broken into two components – refundable and non-refundable items. In the unlikely event the Rendezvous is cancelled because of COVID regulations, the event fee will be refunded. The items you paid for with the registration fee will be sent to you.
Deadline: May 21
- Members: $125/person
- Children (0-11): Free
- Non-Members: $150/person
If registering between May 22 and June 8
- Late registration: +$30/person
The registration portion of of your registration is non-refundable and includes the Rendezvous t-shirts, commodore gift, pin, event plaque, printed roster, etc. You will receive these items by mail if the event is cancelled
The event fee ($75) covers the other expenses associated with the Rendezvous and will be refunded if the event is cancelled.
Registration Dates and Deadlines
Registration for the Rendezvous opens this week and closes on May 21. And the final count for the Saturday night dinner is due to Roche Harbor on May 22.
Late registration is from May 22 through June 8. The final list of boats attending the Rendezvous is due Roche Harbor on June 8. Late registration excludes the Saturday dinner and the Rendezvous t-shirt. The late registration fee is also refundable if the Rendezvous is cancelled.
The dates we need to provide information to Roche Harbor are firm, so we cannot extend the registration dates. Please register early!