The Tollycraft Boating Club is currently looking for hosts for the following Tollyclub events:
- Spring Mini Cruise (Seattle, Bell Harbor): May 13-15
- South Sound Mini Cruise (Tacoma, Dock Street): July 29-31
- End-of-Summer Mini Cruise (Port of Poulsbo): September 9-11
- Autumn Mini Cruise (Port Orchard Marina): October 21-23
Club hosts work with the Tollyclub’s Vice-Commodore to plan and hosts the mini cruise:
- Work with the host marina to ensure club members are registered properly.
- Using the budget provided by the Vice-Commodore, plan and coordinate an event schedule including breakfast (coffee & doughnuts), potluck dinner, one dinner (catered or at a restaurant), other events depending the location and local activities.
- Work with the Tollyclub’s webmaster to post details and set-up online registration; manage registrations and communicate with those attending.
- Attend the mini-cruise to welcome everyone, coordinate on-site events and be available for questions as necessary.
- Following the mini-cruise, submit a brief report and financials (income and expenses).
If you are interested in volunteering to host a mini cruise, please contact me at email@example.com. These are great ways to get to know other club members and become more involved with the Tollycraft Boating Club.