- This event has passed.
North Sound Mini Cruise – Cap Sante Marina
September 10, 2021 - September 12, 2021
Dennis & Donna Friedrich (Dolly’s Tolly, 1989 Tolly 34)
Jim & Katie Stoller (Water Wings, 1988 Tolly 44)
Complete your on-line registration for the mini and payment for Saturday’s Italian Dinner on the Docks
*** 2nd Deadline to register: September 8 ***
The mini cruises are GREEN events! Bring your own plates, cups, glasses, cutlery, etc to breakfast, docktails and dinners to help us reduce the waste generated by the disposable versions.
Friday, September 10
Arrivals: See below for more details.
Docktails: 5 p.m. (BYO)
Hors d’Oeuvres & Grilled Sausage Dinner: 6 p.m.
- Bring your favourite hors d’oeuvres to share and join us for a grilled sausage dinner supplied by Tollyclub sponsor Everett Yacht Sales.
Saturday, September 11
Continental Breakfast: 7 a.m.
- Start your day with doughnuts, bagels and cream cheese, fruit, coffee, orange juice, and mimosas.
Enjoy Anacortes! Visit the Farmer’s Market and check out the shops along along Commercial Avenue.
Wine Tasting: 3 p.m.
- Join us on the dock for a complimentary wine tasting courtesy of Skagit Cellars Winery. There is no charge and it’s the perfect opportunity to pick up a bottle of wine for our Italian Dinner. Plus 10% of all wine sales will go to the club. See below for more details.
Italian Dinner on the Docks ($20/person): 5:30 p.m.
- Catered by Mirabella, located in Anacortes.
- Menu includes: Penne Bolognese, Chicken Marsala, salad and bread.
- Dinner will be served buffet style so remember you plates and utensils.
Sunday, September 12
Continental Breakfast: 7 a.m.
Safe journeys home
Registration & Moorage – Update September 2
- Please do not “reserve” your spot on Facebook or via an email to a bridge member.
- Slip reservations for those who registered by August 23 were completed by our club hosts. You can complete payment for your slip at the marina office upon arrival.
- If you are registering after August 23, please contact the marina directly to make your reservations.
- Registration is $10/Tolly or land yacht.
- Saturday night’s Italian Dinner is $20/person.
- Everyone is welcome to join our Tolly Fun! If your Tolly is not currently registered with the Tollycraft Boating Club, there is a non-member surcharge to cover expenses associated with the event. Following the event, you will receive a discount code to join the Tollycraft Boating Club. The code is valid for 30 days and saves you $10 off the new member registration fee.
Skagit Cellars Wine Tasting
We have invited Skagit Cellars Winery to provide us with a wine tasting of four of their finest wines. Skagit Cellars is a local winery in La Conner and they make their wine in Mt. Vernon. The wine tasting begins at 3 p.m. and continues through dinner.
There is no charge to the club, but we do need club members join us for the tasting and purchase a bottle or two.
There is a 20% discount if you buy a case and a 30% discount if you join their wine club.
And an added bonus for the club – Skagit Cellars has agreed to donate 10% of everything purchased at the event. Check them out at skagitcellars.com. We encourage everyone to plan to purchase their wine for our Italian dinner from Skagit Cellars.
Our on-line registration requires each ticket have a name associated with it. So if you are registering for the mini and the dinner, it may appear there is an extra person in your party. However, there is one ticket for your Tolly’s registration and dinner tickets for the number of individuals attending dinner.
For example two Tollyclub members attending the mini and dinner would see one ticket for their Tolly (the mini registration) and two tickets for dinner.