For sale after 12 years of wonderful cruising in the San Juan and Canadian Gulf Islands on the Lady Janet.
The following is a brief summary of equipment and maintenance and updates.
- Length Overall – 32’ (with transom step and dinghy)
- Beam – 11.5 ‘; draft – 2.7’; weight dry 11,500#
- Normal Cruise Speed – 18 knots @2900 rpm; Max. cruise 26 knots.
- Twin Crusader 270 Hp. engines with V-Drive transmissions. Approximately 1325 hours on the engines.
- 200 gallon fuel tank. 40 gallon freshwater tank.
- Detailed maintenance log with paid invoices – all maintenance performed annually by Pacific Coast Yacht Service (PCYS) located where the boat is moored at 2412 Westlake Ave. N., Seattle WA 98109. Paul Sittauer has supervised all this since I purchased the boat in 2010.
- Both lower helm and flybridge have complete instrumentation, controls, VHF radios, Garmin GPS chart plotters (new GPS 942XS upper helm)
- Flybridge – spacious seating for 6 with 2 captains chairs.
- Most recent updates include new hot water heater, shore power outlet, 44 gallon blackwater holding tank and monitor, new Dometic electric toilet, and (4) 6 volt golf cart for house batteries.
- V-berth forward of the main cabin now has a nearly king size Handcraft custom made closed cell foam mattress.
- Full galley, head with shower, electric windlass, and many extras.
$34,900 (March Everett WA sale for $35,000)
ADDITIONAL INCLUDED EQUIPMENT BELOW
*INCLUDED ADDITIONAL EQUIPMENT
- 9’ LIVINGSTON DINGHY WITH 6 HP OUTBOARD
- 200’ OF CHAIN WITH DUAL STATION ELECTRIC WINDLASS
- FLYBRIDGE BIMINI WITH WRAPAROUND WINDSCREEN
- SUNBRELLA CANVAS COVERS FOR FLYBRIDGE SEATING
- 5 GALLON PROPANE TANK & LOCKER – DUAL SHUTOFFS
- 24 MILE RADAR AND RADAR ARCH
- STATEROOM BERTH INCLUDES ELECTRIC BLANKET AND FITTED SHEETS
- FORWARD LOCKERS – 4 INFLATABLE LIFE VESTS – 2 AUTOMATIC – 8 MORE VESTS IN COCKPIT O’HEAD LOCKERS
- 2 MUSTO HIS AND HERS STORMY WEATHER JACKETS
- 30’ VIZIO FLAT SCREEN TV AND DVD PLAYER
- SIRIUS XM AND AM/FM RADIOS WITH CD PLAYER
- SPEAKER SYSTEMS FOR FLYBRIDGE AND MAIN CABIN
- USER MANUALS FOR ALL EQUIPMENT.
- TOOLS FOR THIS BOAT IN LOWER HELM FOOTSTOOL
- SPARE PARTS E.G. BELTS, ELECTRICAL, MAINTENANCE, ETC
- ADDITIONAL DECK CHAIRS, VACUUM CLEANER UNDER STARBOARD SIDE COUCH
- MAIN CABIN WILL SLEEP 2 ON DINETTE CONVERTIBLE COUCH AND 1 ON STARBOARD COUCH
- GALLEY COMPLETELY EQUIPPED CUTLERY, DISHES, ETC., MICRO-WAVE, 3 BURNER PROPANE STOVE WITH OVEN/BROILER, MEDIUM SIZE REFRIGERATOR/FREEZER
- AFT COCKPIT EQUIPPED WITH 2 ADDITIONAL CHAIRS AND SELF CONTAINED SS BARBECUE COVERED ON STERN MOUNTS
- SHRIMP POT AND CRAB POTS WITH GEAR STORED ON PORT SIDE COCKPIT LOCKER.
- 3 PHASE BATTERY CHARGER; AND INVERTER FOR AC
- 23 PAGE DETAILED NAMS MARINE SURVEY PLUS FOLLOW UP WHEN I PURCHASED THE BOAT AVAILABLE