For sale after 12 years of wonderful cruising in the San Juan and Canadian Gulf Islands on the Lady Janet.
The following is a brief summary of equipment and maintenance and updates.
- Length Overall – 32’ (with transom step and dinghy)
- Beam – 11.5 ‘; draft – 2.7’; weight dry 11,500#
- Normal Cruise Speed – 18 knots @2900 rpm; Max. cruise 26 knots.
- Twin Crusader 270 Hp. engines with V-Drive transmissions. Approximately 1325 hours on the engines.
- 200 gallon fuel tank. 40 gallon freshwater tank.
- Detailed maintenance log with paid invoices – all maintenance performed annually by Pacific Coast Yacht Service (PCYS) located where the boat is moored at 2412 Westlake Ave. N., Seattle WA 98109. Paul Sittauer has supervised all this since I purchased the boat in 2010.
- Both lower helm and flybridge have complete instrumentation, controls, VHF radios, Garmin GPS chart plotters (new GPS 942XS upper helm)
- Flybridge – spacious seating for 6 with 2 captains chairs.
- Most recent updates include new hot water heater, shore power outlet, 44 gallon blackwater holding tank and monitor, new Dometic electric toilet, and (4) 6 volt golf cart for house batteries.
- V-berth forward of the main cabin now has a nearly king size Handcraft custom made closed cell foam mattress.
- Full galley, head with shower, electric windlass, and many extras.
$34,900 (March Everett WA sale for $35,000)