© Liz Trythall (MsLyzz)
- 1 box sugar cookie mix
- 1/2 block cream cheese OR 1/3 block cream cheese and 1/4 stick of butter
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon of each color of sprinkles (red, white, and blue)
- Optional : 1 tsp imitation rum, lemon or almond extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees or convection oven to 325 degrees.
- In a large bowl, stir in the sugar cookie mix . Add the beaten egg, cream cheese, butter (if using) and extract (if using). Add white chocolate chips with the sprinkles.
- Scoop the cookie dough into small balls and place on greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 14-17 minutes.