These decadent peanut butter cookie balls are delicious and easy to make on a Tolly of any size!
© Liz Trythall (MsLyzz)
Yield: 36 small or 18 large
- 1 Krusteaz butter sugar cookie mix
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 jar (24 oz) Skippy Extra Chunky Peanut Butter (Costco size I use the whole jar)
- 1 bag Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups (miniatures for bite size cookies or regular for larger cookies )
- Mix cookie mix, eggs and peanut butter.
- Spoon into round balls
- Place Reese’s in center covering Reese’s and roll into a ball
- Place on cookie sheet
- Bake at 325 convection oven (14 minutes ) OR 350 regular oven (8-10 minutes )