Did you know pecans are a rich source of energy and contain nutrients, minerals, antioxidants and vitamins essential for wellness? And what better way to enjoy them, than in cookie form with these Butter Pecan Cookie Balls???
© Liz Trythall (MsLyzz)
- 1 15.25 oz package Super Moist Butter Pecan Cake Mix
- 1 large egg
- 1 8 oz tub cool whip (thawed)
- 3/4 -1 cup chopped pecans
- Powder sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line cookie sheet with parchment paper
- Mix cool whip and eggs in a large bowl. Combine with cake mix and pecans
- Roll dough in to round balls and roll in powder sugar
- Place on baking sheets. Bake 12-15 minutes or until golden brown. Cool for 1 minute on the cookie sheet before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.