These chocolate coconut truffles are a favorite at Tollyclub events and super easy to make! Your Tolly crew is going to enjoy every bite of these decadent treats!
© Liz Trythall (MsLyzz)
- 18-24 oz pkg semi-sweet chocolate or dark chocolate chips (depends on what is available at your store)
- 4 oz. (1/2 of standard package) cream cheese, softened
- 1 tub (8 oz.) extra creamy Cool Whip thawed
- 1 cup shredded coconut (for rolling)
- 1/3 tsp (add a little at a time) Starbucks Via Instant Coffee 3.3g for Coffee Truffles
- Peppermint or mint extract (great for Christmas )
- Microwave chocolate in large bowl on HIGH 2 min. or until chocolate is almost melted. Stir until chocolate is completely melted.
- Add cream cheese; stir until cream cheese is combined with the mixture, then stir in whipped topping and optional flavors.
- Refrigerate 2-4 hours until mixture is firm enough to handle.
- Scoop into 1-inch balls, roll in coconut, place on waxed paper.
- Keep refrigerated until serving.
If coconut isn’t your thing or you want to mix and match flavors, you can roll the truffles in powdered sugar, chopped nuts, unsweetened cocoa powder, colored sprinkles or chopped cane canes for Christmas.