Not only are these gingerbread spice cookies easy, they are also sooooo good! Perfect for a cool evening on your Tolly with some tea or hot chocolate.
- 1 Spice Cake/Gingerbread cake mix (I use Duncan Hines. Brand doesn’t matter.)
- 8 oz cool whip
- 1 egg
- 3 tbsp cinnamon
- 6 tbsp coarse sugar sprinkles
- Mix the first three ingredients with a hand mixer. It will be very gooey.
- Mix the cinnamon and coarse sugar sprinkles in a small bowl.
- Drop 1 1/2 tbsp (approximate) of the dough into the cinnamon/sugar mixture and roll.
- Bake 15-20 minutes at 350ºF or until just barely turning brown on the edges and not glistening in the center.
- Do not overcook. These will not look done, but set up nicely within about one minute and remain soft.