Fudge. It’s gooey, it’s yummy and it’s easy to make on your Tolly! And this peanut butter fudge recipe won’t take up valuable space in your fridge.
© Liz Trythall (MsLyzz)
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup chopped peanuts (optional)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Butter a square pan and line with parchment paper for easy fudge removal. Set aside.
- In a microwave safe 2 quart bowl, heat white chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk on high for 1 minute. Remove from microwave. Let sit for 1 minute, then stir to combine. If needed, heat an additional 30 seconds. Stir until chips are completely melted and chocolate is smooth.
- Stir in vanilla extract.
- Pour fudge into prepared pan. Let fudge cool completely before cutting into 1 inch squares. (you can place in the refrigerator for 1 hour to speed up the process.)
- Store in an airtight container. Fudge does not need to be kept refrigerated.