Once again, thank-you for a being a Tollycraft Boating Club member! It’s now time to renew your membership.
This past year we:
- Held five mini-cruises throughout Puget Sound with a mix of new and returning members
- Hosted almost 200 Tollycraft members to Roche Harbor for our Gone Fishin’ Rendezvous
- Welcomed 73 new members and over 250 members in total.
- Increased our online presence to members throughout the USA, Canada and world wide with our Facebook group, virtual docktails, third annual photo contest and more!
- Continued work on improved and new benefits for all Tollyclub members. One of these new benefits is the addition of a member only section and online store on our Tollyclub website.
For 2022, when you renew your Tollycraft Boating Club membership you will have access to the members only section and online store.
2022 Tollycraft Boating Club Membership Renewal Instructions
- Go to www.tollyclub.com/membership.
- Complete the membership form in full. Please note, to make this easy to manage, we are providing one account per registered Tollycraft. Members with more than one individual, like couples, will use the same user name and password (so please be sure to share!).
- Once you have completed the form in full, you will be directed to PayPal to complete your payment. A PayPal account is NOT required. Simply select “Pay with a credit or Visa Debit card” at the bottom of the PayPal login page.
- Once you have completed payment successfully, you will be directed back to the Tollyclub website, where you will have access to the Members tab on the far right.
Notes & Tips
- Yes, you have answered most of the questions on the registration form before. The good news is that this will be the last year you have do so. Moving forward, you will simply update your info when you renew your membership. Or you can update it whenever you need to – moved, new phone, new Tolly, etc.
- No, this may not be perfect out of the gate. It has been tested and it’s working as intended. But, there may be contingencies we didn’t anticipate or other glitches that pop-up. Please send those to email@example.com so we can work through them together.
- Yes, you will need the username and password you select to access the Members section. After you register, you will receive an email with your username but not your password. If you don’t remember it, you can reset it, so no worries.
- Yes, the Members section is a little light on content right now. Now that we have the online registration and members section working, we will begin adding more content. If you have ideas on content you’d like to see there, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org – it is your section after all!
- No, you may not share usernames or passwords except with individuals associated with your Tollycraft (spouse, partner, etc). The system is set-up to prevent the same login being used at the same time.
- Yes, Honorary Members need to complete the registration form if you wish to have access to the Members section. We have included an Honorary Members registration option on the form.
Thanks to everyone who helped make this new registration system possible. We are excited to begin creating a robust and beneficial members section for our Tollycraft Boating Club members.
The Tollycraft Boating Club Bridge is excited for the 2022 Tollyclub year! We are planning a full schedule of mini-cruises, the annual Rendezvous in Roche Harbor, eight virtual docktails, new clothing and merchandise options and much more!
And, if you have any suggestions, we’d love to hear your feedback!
Again, thank-you for being a Tollycraft Boating Club member and we hope you will renew your membership with us.