Opening Day Mini Cruise
May 4, 2023 - May 7, 2023
1:00 pm - 11:00 am
- Steve & Charlene Dittoe (The Big W, 1977 Tollycraft 48, home port – Everett)
- Steve Dittoe: email
- Deadline to register is Monday, April 24 – only a couple of spots left!
- Tollycraft Boating Club events are GREEN events. Bring your own plates, cups, glasses, cutlery, etc to docktails and lunch to help us reduce the waste generated by the disposable versions.
Click to see the Tollys Attending
as of April 23
- Attitude 48°
- Big W
- Kells Folly
- Pier Pressure
- Sans Souci
- The Great Escape
Opening Day Mini Cruise Schedule
Thursday, May 4
Arrivals After 2 p.m. (club members available to assist with tie up)
Docktails & Appetizers 5 p.m.
Dinghy Cruise Portage Bay & local yacht clubs 5:45 p.m.
Friday, May 5
Docktails 4:30 p.m
Visits to local yacht clubs 5:30 p.m.
Party on the Cut 6 p.m.
- Kick off Opening Day at the fifth annual Party on the Cut with Boats, Bites, Brews, and Bands!
- More info and get tickets at: https://windermerecup.withwre.com/partyonthecut (tickets usually sell out early!)
Saturday, May 6
Windermere Cup UW & Australia, Regatta and Parade 9:40 a.m.
Lunch 12 p.m.
- Join us for Husky Dogs on the Boom.
Course open for traffic following the Regatta and Parade 2:30 p.m.
Docktails 4:30 p.m
Sunday, May 7
Good-byes Noon – Fair Winds and Following Seas
- Please do not “reserve” your spot via Facebook or an email to a bridge member.
- Event registration is $10/Tolly (included with your spot on the log boom).
- Boom moorage is calculated by beam, rounded up to the next foot.
- We are limited to 180 feet of logboom, so register early.
- Everyone is welcome to join our Tolly Fun! If your Tolly is not currently registered with the Tollycraft Boating Club, there is a non-member surcharge to cover expenses associated with the event. Following the event, you will receive a discount code to join the Tollycraft Boating Club. The code is valid for 30 days and saves you $10 off the new member registration fee
- Due to the nature of this event, refunds are only issued if your spot on the log boom can be transferred to another participant.
Complete your registration below and secure your spot on the Log Boom!
We're sorry, but all tickets sales have ended because the event is expired.
Portage Bay, Lake Washington, Seattle, Washington, United States