Join the Tollycraft Boating Club family

Thank you for your interest in supporting the Tollycraft Boating Club!

Sponsorship Levels

Level 1 Annual Sponsorship: $300

  • Half page ad in the 2022-23 Club Roster
  • Ad in Tollyclub Newsletters
  • Rotating ad on website with link to your site
  • Banner ad on Sponsors page on our website
  • Recognition on the Tollyclub’s social media throughout the year

Level 2 Annual Sponsorship: $500

  • Full page ad in the 2022-2023 Club Roster
  • Link your company web site to our web site at: www.tollyclub.com
  • Rotating ad on website with link to your site
  • Banner ad on Sponsors page on our website
  • Ad in Tollyclub newsletters
  • Company flyer and business card in rendezvous attendee packages
  • Recognition on the Tollyclub’s social media throughout the year

Vendor Booth at the Tollyclub Rendezvous: $450

  • Your company has a vendor booth at the annual rendezvous at Roche Harbor in June 2022. You have an opportunity to sell your product, do demonstrations, personally meet our members and have a wonderful time! This year’s theme is “Seussical the Rendezvous(ical)
  • Company flyer and business card in rendezvous attendee packages

Level 2 Annual Sponsorship AND Vendor Booth at the Tollyclub Rendezvous: $800

  • Save $150 and combine your Rendezvous vendor booth with Level 2 Annual Sponsorship
  • (roster cover pages excluded)

Tollyclub Rendezvous Event Sponsorship: $300-$450

  • Ad in Tollyclub newsletters
  • Rotating ad on website with link to your site
  • Company flyer and business card in attendee packages at annual rendezvous in Roche Harbor
  • Naming of rendezvous event with company name
  • Recognition on the Tollyclub’s social media during the rendezvous

Choose from the following rendezvous events:

  • Happy Hour: Thursday, Friday or Saturday – $300
  • Pancake Breakfast – $350
  • Burgers & Brews BBQ Lunch – Sponsored by Everett Yacht Sales
  • Children’s Activities – $300
  • Friday Dinner – $450
  • Saturday Dinner – $450

Tollyclub Quick Facts

  • In 2021, there were 250 Tollycraft boats registered with the Tollycraft Boating Club.
  • 70% of members reside in Washington with the remaining 30% in Canada, throughout the USA and a few outside of North America.
  • 80 boats and 183 individuals, registered for the 2021 Tollycraft Boating Club Rendezvous.
  • Sponsors receive a custom framed Tollycraft Boating Club Burgee with room for annual recognition.

Click here to see the advertising specifications