The Tollycraft Boating Club is a group of boating enthusiasts who: a) own a Tollycraft, or b) are “Tolly” fans and enthusiasts.
What’s new at the Tollycraft Boating Club?
- Photos from our Holly Jolly Christmas Mini Cruise in Poulsbo are on-line. Looks like lots of holiday cheer was shared!
- If you want some easy cookies for the holidays, check out our collection of MsLyzz cookie recipes.
- The latest Tollyclub Newsletter is on-line. The issue looks back at a great 2019 season, thanks our volunteers, welcomes lots of new members, shares some Tolly Talk and more!
- It’s always a good week when we have a new Ms Lyzz recipe… And this week we have TWO new recipes. Enjoy her Peanut Butter Fudge and Easy and Soft Gingerbread Spice Cookies.
We warmly invite you to join in the fun and become a Tollycraft Boating Club member! Your Tollyclub membership helps support the events and functions of the club, and is your ticket to participation in our Grand Rendezvous and Mini-Cruises!
- April 3-5, 2020: Mid Sound Mini Cruise, Port of Kingston Marina
- April 30-May 3, 2020: Opening Day Log Boom, Seattle
- May 15-17, 2020: Spring Mini Cruise, Bell Harbor Marina, Seattle
- June 24-28, 2020: 32nd Annual Tollyclub Rendezvous, Roche Harbor Marina
- July 24-26, 2020: South Sound Mini Cruise, Dock Street Marina, Tacoma
- September 11-13, 2020: North Sound Mini Cruise, Cap Sante Marina, Anacortes
- October 16-18, 2020: Hallowe’en Mini Cruise, Port Orchard Marina